Private One-on-One Haircutting Classes with MimiJ – The Ultimate Experience
Private Classes focus on and include:
- The Consultation: How To Consult With a Client, How to Build Trust And to Decide In a Visual Way What Will Look Great and Work For Them
- The Importance and Impact Using The Mirror Has On Your Haircuts.
- Bobs How To Cut a Precision, Clean, Sharp Line, Whether It’s a Classic, Square, an A-Line, or a Graduated Bob.
- Using and Understanding Tension, How It Affect The Haircut, Especially Cutting A Bob
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns. The Art of Understanding Growth Patterns and How to Work With Them. Once You Learn and Understand This Your haircuts Will Fall Into Place
- How to Blend and Layer Long & Short Hair with the emphasis on Face Framing, Point Cutting + Advanced Texturing Techniques. Our Blow-Drying Technique That Lasts For Five Days: It Adds Volume, Shine, and Texture.
- Graduation / Round Graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of Layering and Graduation
- Body Positioning: How and Where To Stand While Cutting and Blow-Drying
- Advanced Texturizing Techniques that Remove Roundness, Bulk and Weight and Leave the Hair Sleek
- Point-Cutting to Soften and Blend the Line and Remove Weight
- Men’s Hair, Classic Scissor Over comb and Barbering Techniques On Men’s haircuts and Short Hair
- MimiJ Blow-dry. How to Create Sleek, Smooth, Shiny Hair With Swing
- Professional and Specific Tools, Products, and Brushes That Are Essential to Your Kit
- Image Consulting, Hair, Makeup, Clothing Style
- How to Cut All Textures of Hair Curly, Straight, Fine, Thick
- How to Develop an Artistic Eye